A word about wedding day film budget
You may find our package prices higher than some of our competitors. This is due to the meticulous care and attention that goes into filming and editing each and every production.
Some people think that they should budget less for their wedding day film than their photograper. We generally spend twice the amount of time producing your wedding day film than most photographers will spend putting together your photo album and yet our charges are similar to most good photographers.
Please call 01606 889975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for latest prices.
1 Camera Video Package
One camera operator (plus one static camera during ceremony & speeches). Filming starts approx 90 mins before the cermony and continues right the way through to the first dance (or 9.00pm which ever occurs first).
- Beautiful establishing and detail shots
- All the key events of the day
- Informal sequences set to music
- The video diary room: where guests can leave their messages to the happy couple
- Our stunning film trailer
2 Camera Video Package
All the features of the above……….. plus the benefit of an additional camera operator
With a second camera operator we can:
- Capture close up views from the rear of the ceremony as well as from the front
- Obtain greater and extended coverage of the guests during the ceremony and speeches
- Film more of the photo shoot and drinks reception
- Obtain fantastic reaction shots during the speeches to capture all those funny and emotional moments
Package 2 is strongly recommended for church weddings or weddings with over 50 guests
Package 3 Video
All the features of package 2……….. plus extended coverage of the evening celebrations up to 11.00 pm.
- Bride’s preparations in the morning (starting approx 3 hrs before the ceremony)
- Coverage of fireworks display (where applicable)
- Our slow motion black and white romantic walk sequence filmed in the gardens at the reception (venue and weather permitting)
- Supplied as a double DVD boxed set with five sets of DVD copies
Photography Only Package
- A stills package tailored to your requirements with coverage to suit you
- No expensive albums to keep costs down
- You receive all the images on a disc with copyright to do with what you wish
- DVD Stills slide-show available set to music
- Create your own album or prints and save money
Photography & Video Package
Keeps costs down by having us film and photograph your wedding
- One dedicated experienced camera operator to film all day
- Second camera operator filming during ceremony and speeches to enhance the film/video
- Same photography benefits as photography only package above
- Choose coverage to suit your needs
- A ‘proper’ wedding day film package with the added bonus of professional stills
This package is ideal for the budget concious couple. Video coverage is very similar to 2 Camera Video package. Traditional photographers often end up shooting scenes such as speeches and first dance etc.which are more suited to video. And videographers end up filming the photoshoot etc. With this package we offer the best of both worlds and keep photography for ‘still’ shots and video for ‘movement/action’ Please call for more details.
Please call or email for package prices
Wedding day film High definition Blu-Ray copy £95
Please note that all packages can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Discounts are sometimes available Monday through Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays and subject to availability). Please call for details.
All packages include stylish and creative sequences set to music and include the first DVD. Prices are based on ‘traditional/average’ wedding timings and are subject to revised quotations where appropriate. The first hour of travel is included.
Extra copies of your wedding DVD make lovely gifts by way of a ‘thank you’ to family, bridesmaids and ushers etc. – ask about our special rates.